Founded only in the year 2012 by Elaine Ting, Mrs. Fish Bridal Makeup & Hair has grown in leaps and bounds within this short span of time. Blessed with unbounded passion and bold creativity, Elaine has earned herself much popularity and rave credentials among her clients and photographers whom she has worked with.
In 2014, Elaine set up her very own studio, providing first-class makeup, hairstyling, and semi-permanent makeup services. The studio also doubles up as a training academy to provide the highest standard of learning opportunities to nurture aspiring makeup artists.
In 2019, Mrs. Fish Bridal launched a local skincare brand - L'eaine Skincare. A skincare line specially curated for Asian Skin, they are also formulated and made locally. Asian tends to have combination skin and some even suffer from sensitive skin issues. Likewise, Elaine started the skincare line wanting to assist her clients to achieve better skin. She noticed that while doing make-up for her clients, nothing beats a good foundation (skin) to start with. Hence, the establishment of L’eaine Skincare in 2019. L’eaine Skincare started with these 3 basic skincare sets. They are the Hydration series, Anti-Acne series, and Combination & Sensitive series. They are suitable for sensitive skin and also safe and gentle for use after treatments. So far, many customers have tried and have returned to purchase more and even introduced their friends and family members. You may also read about their reviews in their Facebook page here. https://www.facebook.com/leaineskincare
Mrs. Fish Bridal promises to continue to provide clients with excellent services with the best products and skills.
Founder & Creative Director, MRS. FISH BRIDAL MAKEUP & HAIR
Since the beginning of her makeup career, Elaine has worked with numerous photographers, models, brides and grooms in assignments ranging from bridal to fashion and creative looks. With her flair and diligence, Elaine has become a well sought-after bridal makeup artist within a very short period of time. Apart from local assignments, Elaine has also been engaged for overseas destination pre-wedding photography sessions in countries such as Bali, Maldives and Japan. Her brides never fail to shine on their wedding days and receive limitless compliments from friends and relatives. Despite her excellent skills, Elaine continues to upgrade her skills and learns from various well-known makeup artists from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan, providing her clients with first-class makeup and hairstyling services. Her semi-permanent makeup services have also received positive feedback from her clients.
Elaine’s works have inspired many aspiring makeup artists to learn bridal makeup and hairstyling skills from her. In 2013, Elaine started to conduct makeup and hairstyling courses and have trained more than 200 makeup artists to date.
Prior to becoming a makeup artist, Elaine has worked in the Banking and Accounting industries. Her experience in these industries has equipped her with Business management and Marketing skills in development and management of Mrs Fish Bridal. She also shares her business management and marketing skills with her students to equip them with skills and knowledge to excel in the makeup industry.
Moving forward, Elaine would like to continue to provide the best services to her clients and train more outstanding makeup artists for the makeup industry.
Accolades & Achievement:
- Singapore Golden Brand Award 2020/2021
- 1st prize of bridal hair category in APHCA Singapore Hair & Makeup Competition 2018
- 1st prize of bridal hair and makeup category in APHCA Singapore Hair & Makeup Competition
- Overall top winner in APHCA Singapore Hair & Makeup Competition
- Merit award of Semi-Permanent Makeup (Lip, eyeliner, eyebrow) in 2018 22nd APHCA Olympics Hair & Makeup Competition Macau
- Merit award of creative makeup and hair in 2018 22nd APHCA Olympics Hair & Makeup Competition Macau
- Judge of Miss Singapore Metropolitan Globe 2016/2017
- The 40 Best Makeup Artists in Singapore for Wedding Events (2022 edition) by Best in Singapore
- Singapore Finest Service (2021 edition) by Singapore Finest
- 7 Best Bridal Makeup Artists for Your Wedding in SG (2021 edition) by The Girl Co
- 74 best bridal makeup artists in Singapore – rates and portfolio (2021 edition) by Daily Vanity
- 70+ Bridal Makeup Artists Singapore Brides Will Love (2019 edition) by Singapore brides
- 69 best bridal makeup artists in Singapore (2019 edition) by Daily Vanity Singapore
- 65 Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Singapore 2018 by Daily Vanity Singapore
- 16 Top Wedding Makeup Artists in Singapore For Every Budget 2016 by OneThreeOneFour
- Singapore’s Top 10 Bridal Makeup Artists 2016 by Tally Press
- Top 10 Wedding Makeup and Hair Stylists in Singapore 2016 by The Wedding Vow
- The Top 3 Make Up Artists for Various Beautiful Styles by Perfect Wedding Singapore
- 20 Bridal Makeup Artist in Singapore that are Highly Raved by Bridetomum
- The best hair and makeup teams in Singapore 2015 by Marie France Asia
- 60+ Trending Bridal Makeup and Hair Artists in Singapore You Need To Know For Your Wedding by SingaporeBrides
- 50 Most Popular Wedding Makeup Artist in Singapore 2014 by KiasuBride
2023 Professional Course of Permanent Makeup Magic Magnum Master Class
2020 Professional Skincare Course
2019 Wedding & Evening Hairstyle by Zukhra Sullieva
2018 Hair Seminar & Upper Advanced Hair Seminar
Maison. De. Rire Bridal
2018 1-Day Japan Bridal Hairstyle Workshop
2018 Hairstroke Eyebrow Embroidery Seminar
2015 Diploma of Hair Styling Technique
HDP Academy of Korea
2015 Advanced Makeup & Hairstyle Course
Ginger Makeup College
2014 Certificate Professional Makeup Skill Training
Fadro International Permanent Makeup Learning Centre
2014 Certificate of Medical Tattoo
IMTA International Medical Tattoo Association
2014 Advanced Bridal Styling
Hoolala Wedding Production
2013 Advanced Professional & Styling Courses
Ivy Hung’s Hair & Makeup Modeling Studio Taiwan
2013 Professional Bridal Hairstyling Course
Cathy Chen Makeup & Hairstyling Academy
2010 Bachelor of Degree in Accounting & ACCA (Completed 13 out of 14 papers)